A home inspection is a vital part of any home transaction. Ownership of a home is generally the biggest and most important investment most individuals make in their lifetime. Dynamic Home Inspections LLC provides a thorough evaluation of a home to better inform our clients about the condition of their prospective investment. It is our mission to provide the necessary information to give a sense of security with any decision to buy.
Why Choose Us?
- Fully Licensed and Insured.
- Inspections available 7 days a week.
- Online scheduling
- RecallChek performed on appliances during every inspection.
- American Home Inspectors Training Institute (AHIT) certified home inspector.
- Member of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI)
- Member of the Great Lakes Chapter of ASHI
What areas do we serve?
Dynamic Home Inspections LLC has performed home inspections in the following areas:
- Dupage County (Addison, Bensenville, Bloomingdale, Carol Stream, Clarendon Hills, Darien, Downers Grove, Elk Grove Village, Elmhurst, Glen Ellyn, Glendale Heights, Hinsdale, Itasca, Lisle, Lombard, Naperville, Oak Brook, Oak Brook Terrace, Roselle, Warrenville, West Chicago, Westmont, Willowbrook, Winfield, Wood Dale and Woodridge)
- Kane County (Aurora, Bartlett, Batavia, Big Rock, Campton Hills, Carpentersville, Elburn, Elgin, Geneva, Montgomery, North Aurora, South Elgin, St. Charles and Sugar Grove)
- Kendall County (Newark, Oswego, Plainfield, Plano and Yorkville)
- Will County (Aurora, Bolingbrook, Channahon, Crest Hill, Elwood, Frankfort, Joliet, Lemont, Lockport, Minooka, Mokena, Naperville, New Lenox, Plainfield, Romeoville and Shorewood)
- Cook County (Bartlett, Burr Ridge, Chicago, Country Club Hills, Elgin, Elk Grove Village, Evanston, Forest Park, Glenview, Hillside, Morton Grove, Northbrook, Orland Park, Palatine, Schaumburg, Skokie, Streamwood, Western Springs and Wilmette).
If you would like to schedule a home inspection but do not see it listed above, feel free to call us.
What services do we provide?
Dynamic Home Inspections LLC can provide home inspections for
- Single Family Homes
- Multi-Family Homes (up to 4 units)
What is inspected during a home inspection?
Dynamic Home Inspections LLC performs all inspections according to the State of Illinois Standards of Practice (Part 1410 Section 1410.200) and the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) Standards of Practice. The following is a brief list of those items which are inspected:
- Foundation, Ground Floor, Basement/Crawl Space
- Exterior (House, Attached and Detached Garage)
- Roof and Attic
- Air Conditioning
- Interior (House, Attached and Detached Garage)
- Operate Household Appliances (Range, Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer and Dryer, etc.)
- RecallChek on Appliances (Click the video below for more information)
If you would like to schedule an inspection please visit our REQUEST AN INSPECTION page or give us a call or text us at 630-699-1973!